thank you all

just wanted to thank everyone for being so nice and helping with all my questions. you ladies are gret. you know, at first i was afriad to join. but now iam so glad i did.:ty all so much. i:manyheart you guys. your like family. oh know i went and made myself cry. nana

Yeah, the 'ville can be a bit intimidating when you first find it. Then you join and actually start to join IN, and you find yourself hooked.

This is a bunch of GREAT people, ain't it? :manyheart

I agree with what y'all have been saying and i think we owe a giant :ghug

to the creators who put this place together with the intention of helping and loving each other. The tone has been set and makes a big difference.

We really are blessed by this.

:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

i soooo agree darski we all owe the creaters and the current administrators a great big thank you. things now are great. and its because of them thanks soo much amy s and donna :hug:hug:hug

I agree with what y'all have been saying and i think we owe a giant :ghug

to the creators who put this place together with the intention of helping and loving each other. The tone has been set and makes a big difference.

We really are blessed by this.

:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

Thanks for putting it into good words, Nana. This place is great, I've received nothing but help and good words since I joined. Way to go, everyone!:cheer :cheer

Archived