Fingerless Gloves......

MsSuzKelly

I would really like to try my hand at some in thread. I have NO idea where to find a pattern. I've searched and come up with nothing. I am NO good at winging it or trying to design anything..LOL.

I am hoping that Katchkan will eventually offer her pattern up for sale:hook

Until then, any suggestions of what would be a good pattern to use for thread??

I would really like to try my hand at some in thread. I have NO idea where to find a pattern. I've searched and come up with nothing. I am NO good at winging it or trying to design anything..LOL.

I am hoping that Katchkan will eventually offer her pattern up for sale:hook

Until then, any suggestions of what would be a good pattern to use for thread??

Talk about sweet talkin - all right you prompted me to get these on my website. :D I have just been waiting to get a couple other things ready. But I will go ahead and get these up now and not wait for the other patterns. So they are now available if you so desire the pattern.

Well, I went to Michael's and got my #80 thread tonight....and I've made a chain and first 2 rows! It's tedious. But interesting and fun. However, the pattern is way over my head. LOL> I've not done filet before...I am hoping I can just wing it and come up with some nice mits!!

Well, I went to Michael's and got my #80 thread tonight....and I've made a chain and first 2 rows! It's tedious. But interesting and fun. However, the pattern is way over my head. LOL> I've not done filet before...I am hoping I can just wing it and come up with some nice mits!!
Filet crochet is not difficult really. But these may not be the best place to learn that skill. Once you learn the basics of filet you should be able to do this pattern. Get too stuck just pm me and Iwill try and help you out.

Wow - last night I started ALL over from the beginning and I think I've got it!! It's funny how you fall into a certain way you need to work this thread. Took me a few times, but I now have the right tension (for the most part)...I am on the third row and so far not looking to shabby!!

Archived