She is SOOO in for it!!

I was at the going away party for my sister who is moving to Oklahoma last night. My cousin, Lisa was there also. She is from a long line of crocheters: The grandma who taught me, her other grandma, one of our mutual aunts, and her own mother all crochet. :hook

My sister and I were talking about all the little things you throw away when you move; She mentioned that she threw-out all her old store-bought washcloths but kept all the crocheted ones she had because they were still nice.

Lisa said (sit down for this, please) "What do you mean, a crocheted washcloth? You can't do ..." :eek

The conversation changed then, so I couldn't correct her. But she ordered some tupperware at a party I hosted not too long ago, and I think she may just get something extra in each bowl. :scrachin

Or, I could send her some, anonymously, through the mail until... :help

Chimpanzee postcards?!?! I love the way you think, Reneva! I don't understand it, but I love it!

Thanks for the idea!

I was at the going away party for my sister who is moving to Oklahoma last night. My cousin, Lisa was there also. She is from a long line of crocheters: The grandma who taught me, her other grandma, one of our mutual aunts, and her own mother all crochet. :hook

My sister and I were talking about all the little things you throw away when you move; She mentioned that she threw-out all her old store-bought washcloths but kept all the crocheted ones she had because they were still nice.

Lisa said (sit down for this, please) "What do you mean, a crocheted washcloth? You can't do ..." :eek

The conversation changed then, so I couldn't correct her. But she ordered some tupperware at a party I hosted not too long ago, and I think she may just get something extra in each bowl. :scrachin

Or, I could send her some, anonymously, through the mail until... :help

My evil twin would like to know how this works out too. :):P

Chimpanzee postcards?!?! I love the way you think, Reneva! I don't understand it, but I love it!

Thanks for the idea!

I like the way Reneva thinks too! The chimp reference is from a Barenaked Ladies song about chimps in the mail from an annonymous (sp?) sender. Good song!

Archived