Miscellaneous Afghan CAL

BarbaraJean

Hello, I am back to crochetville. :)

I just want to write a post here to keep ya all posted. I will keep you updated when I am ready to pick it up, Barb.

I didn't do anything on my diagonal blanket. Hopefully, summer will not be too hot for me to work on the projects beside school work. :yes

Welcome back Diane. BarbaraJean has turned over the thread to me because of other commitments. I hope to see more of you

Joyce

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In case I didn't post, the baby RR is finished. It somehow morphed into a Doily ghan instead of a RR, but, in any case it is done. So you can mark it completed. I'll try to get some photos up soon.

In case I didn't post, the baby RR is finished. It somehow morphed into a Doily ghan instead of a RR, but, in any case it is done. So you can mark it completed. I'll try to get some photos up soon.

Can't wait to see a pic. Second post updated

Joyce

I'm in. I don't really know what you would call what i'm working on. I'm kind of on the fence on any one pattern or square, so I just make what I feel like doing that night, and then i'll make all the patches into one afghan. Kind of a scapghan/quiltghan I guess, just whatever yarn I come across and whatever hook I grab.. I was wanting to make myself one, so either it will turn out unique and beautiful and everyone will love it, or it will be for my personal use. (at night, it the dark where no one sees it..LOL)

I'm in. I don't really know what you would call what i'm working on. I'm kind of on the fence on any one pattern or square, so I just make what I feel like doing that night, and then i'll make all the patches into one afghan. Kind of a scapghan/quiltghan I guess, just whatever yarn I come across and whatever hook I grab.. I was wanting to make myself one, so either it will turn out unique and beautiful and everyone will love it, or it will be for my personal use. (at night, it the dark where no one sees it..LOL)

Welcome to the CAL. I'll put you down for a scrapghan in the second post. If you want to change the name just let me know.

Joyce

I'm adding another round ripple to my list. I finished the Amazon RR that was intended as a baby blanket and dont' like the colors for a baby blanket, so I'm turning it into a lapghan for Sissie's seniors and I'm making another RR in shades of green. No pics yet because I'm now NOT done with the Amazon RR until it gets big enough.

Joyce

I finished the shades of green round ripple today. Now I can give the gifts without worrying one mommy to be will be left out. Now I can finish the amazon one for Sissie's seniors

Here it is

DSCF0343.jpg

Joyce, both of those are beautiful but I love the green one. What a fantastic color combination you chose!

Thanks BarbaraJean. The story behind it is on my blog. Can I just say, this is the first time I used Vanna's Choice and I'm in LOVE. I"m gonna have to save up for some to make myself something.

How are you doing?

Joyce

Thanks BarbaraJean. The story behind it is on my blog. Can I just say, this is the first time I used Vanna's Choice and I'm in LOVE. I"m gonna have to save up for some to make myself something.

How are you doing?

Joyce

Doing great! I'm enjoying working on some different things. It's been interesting but I'm already looking at some baby afghan patterns. :D You can see my completed projects on Ravelry.

I've never used Vanna's Choice.

I finished the shades of green round ripple today. Now I can give the gifts without worrying one mommy to be will be left out. Now I can finish the amazon one for Sissie's seniors

Here it is

DSCF0343.jpg

Joyce,

I so appreciate you posting a link to the pattern on my blog, in your blog...I Love the colors you used and the way your afghan turned out. I have been kinda lurking here since I had to take myself off the list to do other things...and yes...lol...I am everywhere.:D

I have quit the hexagon afghan and am working on a blue suede ripple (straight not round) for my dad I think I am about 1/2 way done...if you wanna replace the info on the first page?

Joyce,

I so appreciate you posting a link to the pattern on my blog, in your blog...I Love the colors you used and the way your afghan turned out. I have been kinda lurking here since I had to take myself off the list to do other things...and yes...lol...I am everywhere.:D

I have quit the hexagon afghan and am working on a blue suede ripple (straight not round) for my dad I think I am about 1/2 way done...if you wanna replace the info on the first page?

Not a problem with the link. I shoulda probably mentioned that in the email. I'll get the post changed re: your project!

Thanks again for a great pattern

Joyce

Joyce,

I so appreciate you posting a link to the pattern on my blog, in your blog...I Love the colors you used and the way your afghan turned out. I have been kinda lurking here since I had to take myself off the list to do other things...and yes...lol...I am everywhere.

Joyce also put a pic of this beauty on her Ravelry profile. She can link it to your pattern too, with your permission.

Joyce also put a pic of this beauty on her Ravelry profile. She can link it to your pattern too, with your permission.

I don't know if I know how to do that :blush

If someone can figure out how to do it, They absolutely have my permission to link the photo on ravelry to the pattern on my blog.

Now we just need to get Michelle to Ravelry. :)

I'm on Ravelry as Stormdrac, but I am afraid I haven't had a lot of time to spend on there either...something I plan to change now that the antidepressants are working. :D

I'm on Ravelry as Stormdrac, but I am afraid I haven't had a lot of time to spend on there either...something I plan to change now that the antidepressants are working. :D

So, we can find you and add you as a friend! COol

Joyce

Archived