Miscellaneous Afghan CAL

BarbaraJean

I wanted to check with my daughter's dance teacher to make sure she'd like the afghan, she approved it, so I'm going to get rolling on it! I'll post a picture when I have enough done to see how it'll look.

Great! I hope it goes smoothly for you.

1590330770_03e29ee1a7_m.jpg

Here's the baby afghan. Got it finished just a little bit ago and just in time. The baby shower's just an hour away. I used a V-Stitch pattern and it worked up rather quickly for a lacy feel. I like it and might have to make some more with this stitch.

Hi Robyn! It's beautiful... and you completed it so quickly! Congratulations!

I'm still slogging along with the Branches and Bobbles. I've completed another WIP, so supposedly this would leave more time, but in fine, time-honored crochet tradition, I already have another WIP started, plus I'm planning another baby afghan, this time for a coworker's grandchild.

Hey, glad you popped in with an update. Looking forward to seeing your finished ghan. I know what you mean about starting another project. I fight with myself not to have to many going at once. ;)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My disney princess afghan book came. They're all exactly the same except for the cross-stitch, so I won't have to decide which one to do for a while. I think I'll do Snow White, though, because she takes the least colors. I started the body last night while watching Peter Pan, but I chained one too many at the beginning, so I have to rip back. (I was counting and giggling at the same time---bad idea LOL)

I've started a new afghan. It's for a friend who just found out she's going to be a mommy. It's called Very Victorian Baby Afghan. Wish me luck with it! ;)

Best of luck, I bet it's very pretty!

I hope so! It's very easy so far.

BarbaraJean-

I changs my afghan plans really quickly LOL, could you add a 'Snow White Cross-stitch Afghan' to the list and delete the 'Bed of Roses' please?

:lol Certainly. I've never tried a cross stitch crochet project.

Another Christmas present down, this one is for my niece! :clap

This wasn't on the list BarbaraJean, but here's my PinkMulti Round Ripple :hook

It's 66" from point to point. I used Mainstays Worsted Weight Pink Multi and a K hook.

RoundRipplePinkMulti01.jpg

The next "top of the list" project is a Tony Stewart Fleeceghan for my nephew's birthday. I need to completed it by this time next month. It will be similar to the Dale Earnhardt one I did a few months ago for my dad.

I have a feeling it's going to be beautiful. I'm already loving it.

It's 66" from point to point. I used Mainstays Worsted Weight Pink Multi and a K hook.

Well done!

The next "top of the list" project is a Tony Stewart Fleeceghan for my nephew's birthday. I need to completed it by this time next month. It will be similar to the Dale Earnhardt one I did a few months ago for my dad.

Oh boy! Not much time. Is it started yet?

Candy, I do have a pink baby afghan on the list for you. Is this not it?

Candy, I do have a pink baby afghan on the list for you. Is this not it?

nope...... i changed the pink to blue ........... not finished yet, I need to finish that in the next month also

haven't start the Tony Stewart Fleeceghan yet, the last one only took me a week.

keep your fingers crossed :D lots to do!

nope...... i changed the pink to blue ........... not finished yet, I need to finish that in the next month also

haven't start the Tony Stewart Fleeceghan yet, the last one only took me a week.

keep your fingers crossed :D lots to do!

Ah! I'll change that on the first post. :)

just wanted to ask a quick question..can any one join in? i'm currently working on 3 afghans and just wanted to know if i could join this CAL.. :blush it sounds like fun! thanks :)

Certainly! Post back with the names of your afghans. I'll add your name to the first post. Check back occassionally to update us on your progress and to encourage others. When you've finished one be sure to let us know. Pics would be great! I'll then ammend the first post with a (COMPLETED!) by your finished project. :yay

There's also a CAL button in the first post if you would like to swipe it to use on your own web page, blog or myspace.

Sweet :D i'm currently working on a star ghan, a round ripple and a regular ripple, almost finished with the star and round, give me a day or two and i will have them done and will post pics! i will swipe the CAL button and try to put it on my myspace page when i get the time

Sweet :D i'm currently working on a star ghan, a round ripple and a regular ripple, almost finished with the star and round, give me a day or two and i will have them done and will post pics! i will swipe the CAL button and try to put it on my myspace page when i get the time

Welcome! I'll add your projects to the first post. Happy crocheting! :hook

Archived