Miscellaneous Afghan CAL

BarbaraJean

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well my Harmony afghan is done. :cheer:clap The trip out to Columbus did it. My DH loves it and so do the cats. Thanks to all for the encouragement on this one. It seemed to take forever. This was a do once ghan. I'll post pics as soon as we unpack from the last two weeks.

Well my Harmony afghan is done. :cheer:clap The trip out to Columbus did it. My DH loves it and so do the cats. Thanks to all for the encouragement on this one. It seemed to take forever. This was a do once ghan. I'll post pics as soon as we unpack from the last two weeks.

Yay Leslie! Excited to see pics. I know what you mean by "do once ghan" I've had projects like that. :)

:yayNuts :clap

Joyce I just love that :yes

Leslie :cheer Way to go ... Can't wait to see the pics.....:D

I just love everyones work....:yay You all do wonderful work.:manyheart

We are having bad weather wich is good, can't do much outside when :2rain and mixture of :flake is falling. So I just keep bundled up crocheting my little heart out.... Goning to build a :fire soon, its going to get cold tonight.

Hope you all are having an awesome weekend.....

Thanks you guys. It's always so nice to get nearly instant feedback on my projects. The butterfly square is awesome and soooooo easy to do. I have fallen in love with Chris Simon's patterns.

Joyce

It is DONE!

IM001216.jpg

I don't know what else I'll do this weekend. But now it's on to the Daffodil afghan full time.

Joyce

Stunning!! I recognize those squares. :)

:yayNuts :clap

Joyce I just love that :yes

Leslie :cheer Way to go ... Can't wait to see the pics.....:D

I just love everyones work....:yay You all do wonderful work.:manyheart

We are having bad weather wich is good, can't do much outside when :2rain and mixture of :flake is falling. So I just keep bundled up crocheting my little heart out.... Goning to build a :fire soon, its going to get cold tonight.

Hope you all are having an awesome weekend.....

The weather has turned beautiful here!

Stunning!! I recognize those squares. :)

:D

Yeah, apparently when I get good at something I'm more inclined to stick with it than I am to branch out. Though, I must admit I've spent the entire evening getting Krystal's charity daisy square down pat so that I can get at least one out to her. It's REALLY challenged me and I've frogged ALOT :( but I DID IT!

Thanks BarbaraJean

Joyce

:D

Yeah, apparently when I get good at something I'm more inclined to stick with it than I am to branch out. Though, I must admit I've spent the entire evening getting Krystal's charity daisy square down pat so that I can get at least one out to her. It's REALLY challenged me and I've frogged ALOT :( but I'm nearly done

Thanks BarbaraJean

Joyce

You're welcome! :hug I've updated the first post with a link to your completed project.

Okay, I know y'all thought I would never finish this (I was beginning to think that too) but I am please to announce (drum roll please)...I finished my Hexagon Afghan :yay

I was worried that it wouldn't be as wide as I wanted it to be but it exactly the length and width of a queen size bed (which I what I laid it on to take the photo).

I got the pattern from Lionbrand's website. It is made with Homespun yarn in Deco and Tudor. I love the jeweled look of it. It is really soft.

Here it is:

th_HexagonAfghan.jpg

(clickable)

Here is a close up:

th_HexagonCloseUp.jpg

(clickable)

Now I can spend more time on the Breast Cancer Ribbon Afghan. I am making that one for a friend's b-day so I have a time line for that one.

Okay, I know y'all thought I would never finish this (I was beginning to think that too) but I am please to announce (drum roll please)...I finished my Hexagon Afghan :yay

I was worried that it wouldn't be as wide as I wanted it to be but it exactly the length and width of a queen size bed (which I what I laid it on to take the photo).

I got the pattern from Lionbrand's website. It is made with Homespun yarn in Deco and Tudor. I love the jeweled look of it. It is really soft.

Here it is:

th_HexagonAfghan.jpg

(clickable)

Here is a close up:

th_HexagonCloseUp.jpg

(clickable)

Now I can spend more time on the Breast Cancer Ribbon Afghan. I am making that one for a friend's b-day so I have a time line for that one.

Disneypal that's just fabulous looking. Nice job. :cheer:clap

I have completed all nine daffodils and one square with a daffodil attached. I'm taking a bit of a break right now because once I got to making corners on the square I have started, it had three extra stitches in it from a mistake three rounds back ARGH. I'll get back to it soon though.

Joyce

O

Here it is:

th_HexagonAfghan.jpg

(clickable)

Here is a close up:

th_HexagonCloseUp.jpg

(clickable)

Congratulations! You have a beautiful completed project. I can see why you love the colors so much.

Disneypal that's just fabulous looking. Nice job. :cheer:clap

I have completed all nine daffodils and one square with a daffodil attached. I'm taking a bit of a break right now because once I got to making corners on the square I have started, it had three extra stitches in it from a mistake three rounds back ARGH. I'll get back to it soon though.

Joyce

Oh no! So are you going to frog back to the mistake or are you going to try to find a way to work with it?

Oh no! So are you going to frog back to the mistake or are you going to try to find a way to work with it?

I tried to find a way around it and it was just WAAAAY too obvious because it was three extra stitches or so, so I frogged and started over. I finished it and put aside the daffodil ghan tonight and picked up the market tote (I'm hoping to have that done for when our downtown farmers' market opens in June or July, shouldn't be a problem).

Joyce

Archived