Curious How does a Whorl whirl?

Kathleen

I obviously know nothing about spinning, but am curious enough to think about learning.

Do you whirl the whorl, does gravity make it go, or is it the twisting of the fiber make it turn?

LOL are these lameo basic questions or what?

:help

i'm guessing you are talking about a drop spindle?

if so - it's whirled by hand :) (and leg, once you get good:D! )

take a peek (this is me, btw ---- there are 2 videos that you have to click the words on... they're kinda hard to see. i really need to get this page in better order)

as for my spinning wheel... it has a foot pedal :rock

EDIT - just realized i didn't include the link :oops

it's there now:loco

ok, i got it!! didn't know you have to scroll down a ways before you see the words, looked like a blank page to me! Duh!!:blush ok now i'm off to see if I can get those other ones to work as well.

~Rebecca

OK,

In order to get some kind of idea why some can see and some can't I need to know what kind of browsers (like Internet Explorer 6.0 or Netscape 4. etc).

I am at a total loss.....

Maybe dialup? Too many pics on one page taking to long to load so they don't????

Shot in the dark I know...

For me your site looks fine except for the last row of buttons on your blog buddy page is slightly covered by the box with text links.

You can still click the button just can't see the all of them on that row.

I checked and I can't see any pictures but your blog buddies list in the turquoise box shows up - Ok this is strange I went back in and 6 of the pictures show up, Brown Sugar, Chrochet Angel, Chrochet my way, Kay Chrochet, Sutty's and Yarncopia. :shrug

Michelle:wink

Ok, I think ( do not know for sure) that your blog buttons maybe all too close together and that is why only some of them are showing up :twocents

Michelle

Archived