YARN EMERGENCY . . . CALL 911!!!

Guest labcrazy

Question

Guest labcrazy

:help Help! I have decided to do a pncho for my girlfriend's daughter for christmas / her birthday (it all depends on how quick it goes.) I am using yarn from my stash for the main color, and when I went online to find a coordinating color, I discovered the company had discontinued the yarn!!!! :eek2

Does anyone know of any stores that still have some Caron "Dazzleaire" still around, or might anyone have some in stash??? My main color is Heather Green, and thought maybe a varigated would look nice, or anything else that would compliment the heather green.

:mad I love this yarn, can't believe they did that!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops

Thanks - Kelly

labcrazyland.blogspot.com

13 answers to this question

Hi-

I have some Dazzle-Aire Yarn which is a variagated heather green, lavender and a country blue.

Send me your e-mail addy and I'll send you out a picture of it to see if you can use it.

(I can't figure out how to upload the darn pix!)

I have some Dazzelaire in a denimy looking blue. If Deneen's doesn't work... give me a jingle.

Guest labcrazy

Ok, Deneen, lol, it came out looking yellow, pink, and white!!!!??? But I will trust you! What you are describing sounds like some of just what I need.

Deb, how much of the blue do you have? I could probably use some too!

Both of you please let me know what you would like to trade for, or how much moolah you would like. I don't have a whole lot to trade for, mostly worsted weights (a ton of black!) I also have a couple "cones" of the kinda cotton "yarn" you use to make dish rags and potholders. Not thin like #10, but more like yarn.

God do I sound like a newbie or what????

Kelly

Guest labcrazy

:bounce I just wanted to say that I recieved the Dazzleaire from Deneen yesterday and I think it will be just perfect!!!I will post pics as soon as I can get the poncho done!

Thanks again Deneen!!!!!!!!:clap:hi :hug2 :thumbsup :ty :woohoo :yay2

Man! Am I lame? I looked and LOOKED for this thread to check back with you about the yarn. Today.. here it is! *duh*

I've got a full skein and a partial of the blue. Do you still need it? EZInbox me... and I'll send 'em your way. (I have some odd brown Dazzleaire too.... just let me know.)

Archived