I was bad yesterday, but in a good way

Yesterday, my DD was itching to go out, as she had had a stomach virus that kept her locked up in the house for three days. So of course we went to AC Moore, where I was good and only bought some beading stuff to make stitch markers. Then it was off to Barnes and Noble. That's were I got to be bad. I bought the Crochet Bible, and the Crochet Stitch Encylopedia. I just couldn't make up my mind on which one to get. So I bought both. I had a 50% off sticker to place on the book of my choice that expires at the end of this month... Onto the Bible it went. :)

I guess you were bad - imagine not buying any yarn! :lol Your DD will be thinking you are coming down with a virus!;)

Actually - great purchases - I'm contemplating both books myself

Tracey, GREAT purchases! I remember you saying you were self-taught, as I am...by the time you're done with these books you'll have an advanced degree in crocheting!!

Enjoy.

Thanks ladies,

I had time yesterday to sit and go through them. I still couldn't make up my mind which I likes better. I have a few afghans to work and finish, but I will have plenty of stsich patterns to study to maybe design on my own. We will see.

Archived