and the hook ran away with the sock monster

I keep loosing my P hooks if that is possible. My 3 year old likes to 'grochet' as he calls it so I hand over a P hook. I figure that he can't do too much damage with it.;) He doesn't do damage with it but I can't always find where he puts them. I had 3 but I can only find 1 now.

I know that I have a bunch of F hooks. I had a habit of buying a skein of cotton yarn and an F hook at WalMart so I could have something to do while waiting in line. I dont buy hooks anymore cause I carry them and yarn in the diaper bag and a hook in my back pocket. So I don't need to buy more too often at least.:hook

WOW!! My couch monster likes the G hooks here. I was going through so many, and regularly buying them at the store uptown (unfortunately, she closed a few years ago that Jackie (the store owner) offered to order me a whole CASE.

The couch monster I guess got tired of waiting, since I started using other hooks as often as the G hooks, and decided to munch on those, too. So now, I lose ALL sizes, not just G's.

And he's pretty quick. I can leave the room for less than 2 minutes and the hook disappears.

Sally

I figure that if I've gotten used to losing my mind all the time, I shouldn't be surprised if a few hooks get lost along with it.

I did find my trust "J" hook underneath the bananas once time...Am I going bananas now too?:think

Archived