Knitted Girl's Cardigan

loopy1

:cheerFinally! I finished something!!!!:clap This is a free pattern leaflet from www.modadea.com and you can get it right here: http://www.modadea.com/patterns/LM0164.htm. I know many of you don't like eyelash yarn and NOW I KNOW WHY!!!!! I saw how frustrating it can be to crochet with it. The knitting went well...it was the sleeve seams and setting the sleeves in the armholes. Next time I will buy a matching thread (with no eyelashes :thair) for the seams!

This is a late Christmas gift for my 10-yr old granddaughter and I can't wait to give it to her! We're having a late Christmas with our grandchildren before they go back to school on Monday...plans not firm yet...they live about 40 minutes away down the freeway.

It sparkles so pretty but the sparkles don't show up in the photos :(. Thank you for looking and thanks to everyone who helped me with this!!!

FRONT

frontZingCardigan.jpg

FRONT, OPEN

frontopenZingCardigan.jpg

BACK

backZingCardigan.jpg

:cheer"Absolutely Fabulous"

Your Grandaughter is going to love it, I know that all of mine would.

There is something about shiny, sparkly, fluffy that little girls just love.

I am sure that by knitting it, you got the best out of the yarn because crochet seems to hide a lot of the fluff.

I think I have said it before, I only crochet one row in Eyelash type yarn, as a decoration.

Thank you for your PM.

I send you my very best for 2007 and yes, I did have a lovely time at Christmas thank you.

I will PM you with more.

Have fun.

Colleen.:hug

PS, Maybe you can get a picture of the little girl, when you give it to her.

Thanks, Riohnna, Lindsay and Colleen!!!

I do plan to take a picture of her modeling it (hope it will fit okay!). But that's her in my avatar (2005 school pic though).

Archived