Sale at Michael's $1 and $2!!!!!

funkyreporter

Well, I managed to score some $1 and $2 Moda Dea, Lion Brand and Bernat 'specialty' yarns - on sale at least here locally in So Cal... The colors are a little wretched, but they are the colors my DD LIKES and wants in a comforter, so yippee:cheer . Now I just have to get past the concept of crocheting with lime green colored Fun Fur:no ... maybe if I hold it together with a nuetral it won't be so difficult to work with and might not look so repulsive...:D

I just called to ask them a Q. I wanted to buy some blue Incredible but there was 1 ball on the shelf. They said you can ask for a raincheck. :D! At my store they only had certain things loaded up out front in bins, with the rest in the regular back, hidden carefully, lol.... so know your colors before you go in, and you can still get what you want...

Too bad I can't get out this week. I would definately be there if I wasn't recovering.

I am glad you are spreading the word to all our Crochetville buddies. Good luck to all those who have a Michael's and can shop until they drop!

Have a fun day shopping at Michael's.

:manyheart

Okay, so they lied to me. I went in and was told that I could NOT get a raincheck. And the 1 ball of blue Incredible was gone! Their stock counter was broken. It said they had a ton of it in stock, but 2 folks I sent on a hunt could not find it. :thair They said sometimes the count is just off. I was on a wild mission by then so I drove all the way to the next store location to get the darned stuff! LOL So now I have a stockpile of lovely ribbon yarn! Oh, what fun I will have soon. :devil Starting with my Farpoint topper....

January 7 and I just got back from Michael's... THEY'VE REPLENSIHSED THEIR SUPPLY OF THE DISCOUNTED YARNS!!!! Now it's not just the hideous colors available - they actually have some of the pretty ones :lol - Lion Brand, Moda Dea, Patons, Bernat... specialty yarns, not all of course, but certainly enough to make the trip worthwhile and pick up some highly discounted skiens of yarn... I'm in So Cal so don't know if this is just a local thing or all stores, but if you didn't find what you were hoping to find last weekend, perhaps this might be your lucky day....

ahhh, but no coupon in today's paper:(

23_165_9.gif Im in Ontario Canada and was at Michaels Yesterday and Today :c9 and they had the yarns on sale for 2.00 I got loads :manyheart also a great find was their Xmas Village snow Rolls (just like batting for stuffed animals and pillows) was 70% off so I got 5 bags at 1.49 each.....:hook

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb097&pp=zuzeb004YYUS

Archived