Thank You!

This is a big (and belated:blush ) thank you to a very kind fairy godmother who sent a gift box full of goodies for me. She had read on another post about how I wanted to make this tree for christmas. So she sent me everything that I needed to make the tree and more. It included: the yarn for the tree, the styrofoam cone, and decorations for the tree plus an adorable angel to put on top. She even included gifts for under the tree to open christmas day for my fiance and me. In his gift was a crocheted santa hat bookmark(he loved it!) and for me there was a cross bookmark(crocheted of course:hook ) and a beautiful pair of earrings. She also included two mugs along with packets of hot chocolate and some christmas lights. On top of that she sent a very nice letter. I was so overwhelmed with the kindness from a stranger, I cried when I opened it to find all of these things. It could not have come at a better time. So, from the bottom of my heart, Thank you so much for making this christmas a lot better!:manyheart:hug

Krystal, thank you for sharing your good fortune with us. I can appreciate your tears over something so caring as what you received.

I think that we all grow in fondness for this place when we read of the loving things that are done by the wonderful folks who come here.

Special blessings to the angel who sent you your gift.

You are so very welcome! I am just glad that my husband and I were able to help out a little. Your thank you brought tears to my eyes. Hope you have a blessed new year!

Archived