Furry flip flops

I play a game once a month with 12 women (Bunko). We each chip in 5.00 a month for prizes. 6 people win prizes. It was at my house this month so for fun I made furry flip flops (with fun fur type yarns) and dollar store flip flops for the 6 that don't win prizes. I had them laid out next to the store bought prizes. All night you could hear people complaining when they won a game. They all wanted to win loser flip flops! We are all also very late arriving to the game. Some people started giving out a "first to arrive" gift to get people there on time. :drive I made the homespun ripple afghan to give away. :knit I told my good friend to arrive early since I knew it would match her house. Unfortuneately she had to go to a wake and arrived late. The person that I gave it to seemed unimpressed. She did however say "can I go get my loser flip flops now". Just a funny story!

Colleen :w-snow

Glad they all liked the flip flops:))

It's frustrating when people don't appeciate handmade things. Yesterday I had a friend ask me to make some things for a craft show and I was wearing a pretty labor intensive poncho it's the black and multi 1 on my blog she suggested I sell them for $20 :irked

Archived