Debbie MacComber Contest & Blog - Knitty Gritty Blog

andiM

Hey all,

I found a website for Debbie MacComber just now and it shows that she has monthly contests to win her books and other stuff. She also has a blog too.

http://www.debbiemacomber.com/index.html

And Vicki Howell from Knitty Gritty also has a blog too.

http://vickiehowell.com/blog2.html

I thought I would pass it along. Enjoy! :clap

Hi Ladies:

I don't know anything about knitting novels and well I wanted to ask you all if you can give me names of knitting novels that truely speak about knitting in the stories they are for a gift.

I know about A good yarn and The shop on blossom street

Any more??/ Please tell me..

Thanks

I love Debbie Macomber! Well, her books really...:P In fact, in the book THE SHOP ON BLOSSOM STREET inspired me to pick up knitting needles and attempt to learn. I am pathetic! I cannot even handle two needles at the same time...my stitches are terribly tight and that ruins the whole project! But I am bound and determined to learn....thanks to Debbie

There's a mystery series by Maggie Sefton the centers on a yarn store in Colorado. I've read the first and found it pleasant and the main character's attempts to learn to knit very reminiscent of my own frustrations. LOL There's also one called "Died inthe Wool: A Knitting Mystery" by Mary Kruger that I think is the first in a new series (but I haven't read that one).

Patty

I saw the Christmas Letter book from Debbie and almost picked it up from the store. I should.

Hi Ladies:

I don't know anything about knitting novels and well I wanted to ask you all if you can give me names of knitting novels that truely speak about knitting in the stories they are for a gift.

I know about A good yarn and The shop on blossom street

Any more??/ Please tell me..

Thanks

:cheer

There's a book coming out in January called the Friday Night Knitting Club by Kathleen Jacobs. Also Julia Roberts fans will be happy to know that she has picked up the rights to make a movie out of the book and I think she is going to star in the film due out in 2008.

Archived