Happy Happy Joy Joy

theworm

Woo Hoo!!!!

:dance This is me doing a Happy Worm Dance!!!

:jumpyay Jumping for Joy!!!

I went out at lunch to pick up contact lenses from my docs office. It's across the street from where the AC Moore is opening. I looked on-line (just yesterday) to see when the store was opening, and there was no date. So as I was driving back, I glanced over and saw :yay :yay a "Now Open" sign!

Woo Hoo!!! I did a crazy turn and drove up. Parked right in front of the door. Apparantly the grand opening is on Sunday, but today is the first day they opened the doors to customers.

:woo You told me to be excited - very excited, but I had no idea!!! What an amazing place!!!! :c9 There were maybe....30 employees there and 5 customers. Everything was neat and clean and shiney! It even smelled good!!!:bounce

The store is fabulous, but the yarn! The yarn!!! :yarn Five neat clean organized walls of yarn! Things I have never seen before! And reasonably priced! There were no sales yet because they haven't officially opened, but I bought a skein of TLC Amore. Just last night I was finishing up a project and decided I needed to trim it in a contrast color. It's sea foam green and all I had was pink. Wasn't thrilled. Well AC Moore had a varigated, sea foam - green that is PERFECT!! I've never even seen it on line!! I bought a skein AND I bought a double sided hook - which I don't know how to use but which I can't get at the other local stores!

:cheer I know where I'll be spending my lunch hours! The yarn dept at this store puts the other local chains to shame. It's an hour from my house, but 5 minutes from my job! I think I have a favorite new store!!! :D

I think I am a bit jealous . You store souns so much bigger than mine. No Fair!!!

I like the ACMoores too. They seem to have more yarn than our Michales.

I am glad you liked it. I told you to be " very, very excited" didn't I? :lol :lol pinkroses

I told you to be " very, very excited" didn't I? :lol :lol pinkroses

You did! But there is "very, very excited" and VERY VERY EXCITED!! :cheer:yay:clap

I talked to my husband when I got back to the office. He was cracking up. He said "well, we'll just have to go on Sunday for the Grand Opening, then". :manyheart What a guy! Not only will he go with me to a yarn store, he'll go to a grand opening that involves and Hour Drive!!!

Stop what you're doing RIGHT NOW and go to the website. There, you will sign up for the weekly email that includes The Weekly Coupon. You'll be so glad you did.

Never leave home without it.

no Hobby Lobby here. And my Honey (wonderful as he is) will not go to Hobby Lobby. They have them in Indiana where he is from, and he claims they melt his brain. Joanns, Rag Shop and Michaels are all ok with him. Just not HL.

Off to sign up for weekly coupons!! :D

There are no craft stores of any kind anywhere near me. The closest is probably a Joann's... and it's an hour away! I'm jealous of everyone! lol

The inhumanity of it!!!

Would you like me to pick something up for you?

Archived