Anyone watch Days of our Lives?

Guest rev23

Question

A friend of mine gave me a link to this board, I am so excited!

But Mimi, a girl on dool, was wearing the neatest crocheted hat (yesterday, and today, and probably for the next five days, ha!) and I was wondering if anyone saw it, and maybe had a suggestion of a pattern I could look up. I've been searching since yesterday and haven't found anything yet, but I thought maybe one of you ladies may have seen it and could give me a similar idea/pattern to go off of. It was different shades of pink, and tight-fitting (skull cappish?) and I'm not *that* familiar with certain design-lingo to even explain it any better. :blush

Thanks!

11 answers to this question

:)) I saw it! lol It was totally cute. I don't know where you could get the pattern but if I come across one similar I'll send it your way.

I am SO addicted to Days of Our Lives... have been since high school :ha I even Tivo it so I can watch it at night... anyways, her hat was gorgeous - not sure of a pattern but totally cute! They have been wearing quite a bit of crochet-made items lately.

Just crochet a few extra rows. It's your hat. You can make it any way you want. That's the advantage to making over buying. You make it just the way you want it.

I think it's a fairly simple pattern using a worsted (or heavier) pink variegated yarn. I think it could be cotton, but it's hard to tell from the pictures. It's a simple beanie/skully style - starting at the top you increase evenly until it's about 5" and then begin working even until it's the right length. It looks like a row of half-doubles alternating with a row of half-double or double-crochet mesh (dc, ch 1, sk next st), ending with the row of plain half-double. This screen shot shows a nice view of the whole side.

Thank you ladies, SO MUCH!

I am going to look for yarn today.

(I love the shot with her eyes closed and her hand up, LOL!)

thankyouthankyouthankyou

Archived