Scuncii Scarf

momkat

Question

Anyone seen this on TV? It's scarf with "memory" yarn. You can tell it's made in a tube, but it does so many different things and goes back into shape!

What kind of yarn could that be?

Ideas? Anyone have a handle on that?

It amazes me....

11 answers to this question

LOL Donna,

Don't you just hate those! Our AFN feed hasn't worked since we moved into this place, and when we finally realized it and called they told us we'd have to pay TKS to fix it, well since we just don't watch that much TV we haven't bothered. We had it in our first place though and I hated those "commercials". A bunch of us were talking one day about how much we missed commercials, I never thought I'd say that lol. One day I put in an old VCR tape I'd made hubby while he was at sea just so I could see some commercials, how pitiful is THAT?!?! lol

Anyway, that scarf sounds neat, hopefully someone will have the answer!

Marvie

Guest christycreations

:wow That is too cool.My hooks are ready.It does look like eyelash yarn.I'm gonna goggle after i do my preschool drop.

christy

okay, now I'm a little bit frustrated. :mad I found the pattern for those scarves but now it's not there anymore. :<> It was on the coatsandclark site using the RH Foxy eyelash yarn but now it's just gone!!! :shrug Did anyone else see it before or am I just hallucinating??? :loco

~Rebecca :grumpy

They can be purchased rather inexpensively. I got one for $7. To me that was preferable to trying to make something that long with the fuzzy yarn. It isn't the easiet stuff to work with. God help you if you have to frog. I'd rather save my frustrations for more worthwhile causes. :lol

Archived