Angel Ornament

pb&j

Beautiful angel. I've started for Christmas...so far, one fingerpuppet set (with book of same story) is made. Most purchased gifts, besides books...must order online..must remember to order...must..., are wrapped and stashed in the closet. (anyone else wrap as they go? Maybe I sound wierd, but I hate spending a day or night wrapping in Nov/Dec...like when I'm trying to get packages ready for the mail!!, so this year I decided to try wrapping as I go. So far it's working...good thing I found the paper on deeep clearance last year)

• 10 months later...
Is everyone getting ready for Christmas?! I made a bunch of these angels for a swap. I even used up what was left of the thread ball! I never thought that would happen!

th_angel-img-0934.jpg

*clickable*

May I have the pattern you used? This is perfect!

Thanks Liz! The pattern is from Leisure Arts Our Best Christmas Thread Crochet. It's an older book but it looks like it's still for sale over here. The pattern uses size 10 thread and a size 6 steel crochet hoook and 1" plastic rings that you can buy at the craft store. They crochet up real quick so you can make a bunch of them. Good luck!!

Archived