Angel Ornament

pb&j

Is everyone getting ready for Christmas?! I made a bunch of these angels for a swap. I even used up what was left of the thread ball! I never thought that would happen!

th_angel-img-0934.jpg

*clickable*

Hi Linda! Hi Vik!

The pattern is from Leisure Arts "Our Best Crhristmas Thread Crochet" available here.

Thanks for the kind compliments ladies. :)

Awwe, she is cute. Good job! Yep, ready for Christmas--- I've been crocheting like mad for 2 months already. Hubby wants all homemade ornaments on the tree this year!! I'm happy to oblige, since I'm addicted anyway! HAHA

Is everyone getting ready for Christmas?! I made a bunch of these angels for a swap. I even used up what was left of the thread ball! I never thought that would happen!

th_angel-img-0934.jpg

*clickable*

I've had that book for years and love love it. When I first bought it the patterns were a little too complicated for me, but when I picked it back up this year they were easy.. guess that means I'm better at patterns than I was oh.. 10 years ago? LOL

I made a bunch of these and tea dyed them as well, they are going to my horsey friends as "Barn Angels" with red crystal hearts :manyheart

Archived