Tx Crochet Retreat! CANCELLED see post 101

Announcement:

The Texas Crochet Retreat has been cancelled. Perhaps at a later date another attempt may be made to connect for a group gathering. If you sent in a deposit, it will immediately be returned to you, as I had to cancel the reservation for the Covered Bridge Inn.

Thanks to Crochetville for letting me post my invitation here. Thanks to all that expressed an interest in this event. Maybe next time.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Announcement:

The Texas Crochet Retreat has been cancelled. Perhaps at a later date another attempt may be made to connect for a group gathering. If you sent in a deposit, it will immediately be returned to you, as I had to cancel the reservation for the Covered Bridge Inn.

Thanks to Crochetville for letting me post my invitation here. Thanks to all that expressed an interest in this event. Maybe next time.

----------

I'm sorry that it didn't work out this time (and for me, it was just that particular weekend, because I know I'll be at a conference). But another time, I hope!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry this didn't work out. I'm going to be at that place for a scrapbooking even sometime in March. Heck, it could even be that weekend. I can't remember right now.

I'm new and just saw this, but I would have been game. :)

The Covered Bridge Inn seems to be a wonderful location. I toured it and I think you will have a great time at the scrapbook retreat! Let me know how her cooking is! LOL! We may be able to attempt this idea again, and I still like the CBI or the Lontana Lodge(this place because it is on the lake).

So have fun there. Pat is the owner and she is very nice.

Archived