Annie's Attic Sept. 29th pattern...too cute

diamond

Just thought I would let y'all know that Annie's Attic free pattern today (Sept. 29th) is for adorable apple place mats, pot holders and coasters. Perfect for this time of year. Really cute, too. Click the link to check them out.

http://www.anniesattic.com/free_pattern_day/index.html

that could be ideal as a teacher gift! i will have to keep it in mind since the lil one starts Kindy in the new year ;)

it's almost annoying that so many of the Annies patterns are on freepatterns.com. But I guess not too many designers would want their stuff out there for free!

I like these. . . only, why French knots on the coasters? It'd make the cup or glass unstable, wouldn't it? The other "cut" pieces use Lazy Daisies (flat) for the seeds.

Smiles,

It would be even cuter if I hadn't already seen it at

Exactly.

it's almost annoying that so many of the Annies patterns are on freepatterns.com. But I guess not too many designers would want their stuff out there for free!

It's been all of them, or done close to it, since June first and next month's too.

I don't think the designers get a say once it's Annie's. I think they took the cheap and lazy way out.

Archived