barrel bag

lizc

has anyone seen a pattern for such a bag?

my sister is looking for one. she described it to me (hope i get this right) as a circle on each end and a long round piece for the bag itself with a zipper/opening at the top

that's fairly easy, just make 2 circles and make a rectangle long enough to be sewn around the circles... and do them with a biiig hook so you can felt them, but i'd recommend doing the sewing together first so they fuse together, and handles are easy, good luck!!

Hi Leesespieces,

What size hook would I use for felting? By looking at the picture it looks like single crochet, any idea on how much yarn! If I was to crochet a long strap, shoulder, any ideas. it is what I pictured to do, just not sure on how to go about it but thanks you you guys I have it. I just need to get moving on it and not be chicken!!!! :Þ

Hi Leesespieces,

What size hook would I use for felting? By looking at the picture it looks like single crochet, any idea on how much yarn! If I was to crochet a long strap, shoulder, any ideas. it is what I pictured to do, just not sure on how to go about it but thanks you you guys I have it. I just need to get moving on it and not be chicken!!!!

your sister did not say this!:P nor would i ever!:P

• 4 weeks later...

Archived