Candycorn Potholders

Becks

I made these today. Images are clickable for enlargement.

th_Picture001.jpg

th_Picture002.jpg

th_Picture003.jpg

The sun went behind a cloud in that last shot.

They work up so quick you can make them in about an hour each, (once you figure out how to read the pattern! :lol ) .

The pattern I found here...

http://www.crochetmemories.com/archive/october9.html

She has a couple of the colors reversed. I think I will be teaching this at our Michael's store as a class next month. I like a project that you can complete in the two hour class.

You could even make them as an infant babies' hat, (they are made in the round for double thickness needed for being a potholder). Just don't make the ring part on top or join the bottom together in the last step.

A great :jack project!!!!!!!!!:yay

That is so cute. I love to look at the candy corn and the candy pumpkins. About all I can do anymore. I can have just a few. I am Diabetic.This would be pretty on a bear and make a little coat to make. very cute and good job. pinkroses

Those are so cool :cheerI like the darjer color 1 too. I've actually made the pattern myself & love it :hook

That is so cute. I love to look at the candy corn and the candy pumpkins. About all I can do anymore. I can have just a few. I am Diabetic.This would be pretty on a bear and make a little coat to make. very cute and good job. pinkroses

I'm diabetic too but I always buy a bag eat them up take more insulin of course & that's enough I eat no more the rest of the season :lol

Archived