Orange You Glad and Fashion First Aid

LadyintheMoon

These were, I think, probably the easiest purses I've ever made. I wanted to work on something that I could do without having to think too hard, and I made these in no time. My gauge wasn't exact, but I didn't care because I was happy my versions were coming out a bit bigger. I really hadn't thought about making them, but I was flipping through patterns, and gave them a shot. I'm happy with them.

Both patterns are from "The Happy Hooker... Stitch and Bitch" book. I've actually used it more than I thought I would. I'm not as disappointed with it as I was when I first bought it. These purses make five of the patterns I've used from it so far. :)

254252523_434ad72733.jpg

Those patterns haven't really appealed to me when I've been looking through the book but your purses did turn out very nicely! :) Maybe I should reconsider...

-- Michelle

I think they both came out great! I have them both on my to do list already, now all I need is 3 extra pairs of hands to get everything done. :P

Those look great! I was thinking of making the First Aid one and putting some first aid stuff in it and hanging it in the van! HAHAHAHA, I'm such a nerd!

LOL, I'm so glad I'm not the only one that thought of doing something like that.

Archived