New Lion Brand Catalog-Fall/Winter 2006

CLLinda

Hi friends,

I just received this catalog and it has a whole different look. Many, many pictures of beautiful finished products that you can make with their yarn. Many new patterns. It's a very beautiful catalog!

I can't wait to order the Romance Half moon pattern (a cape) and the Play the Poncho pattern. Both look terrific. It's just such an upgrade on the normal pictures of yarns and pattern books.

They have really improved their image!

:manyheart

I got my catalog and it is really nice. I already ordered the Half Moon pattern and also the sweater on the next page I think. I ordered last Thursday and they came on Saturday. Only thing I didn't like was paying $3.95 for just a piece of paper - wasn't even a booklet or anything. Oh well, that is all that is needed I guess. If you look through the patterns in the back where the pricing is, there are several free ones that you can get on site.

I just got mine yesterday and loved it--the pictures are very inspiring and many of the pieces shown are from free patterns. Lots of crochet patterns too--I didn't count but maybe even more crochet patterns than knit ones?

I just got mine yesterday and loved it--the pictures are very inspiring and many of the pieces shown are from free patterns. Lots of crochet patterns too--I didn't count but maybe even more crochet patterns than knit ones?

I think you are right. It does seem like more CROCHET patterns than knit ones. Which is great!:)

I have found three patterns that I have to have. The romance half moon shawl, a poncho pattern and the purple shrug. I will be ordering as soon as I get paid next week!

I think this catalog is the best one I have seen and it is very inspirational. A new look is for the best for Lion Brand!

Enjoy it!

Archived