What crochet magazine should i order?

happymollie

Crochet mag is mostly different techniques so If you don't want hard stuff that probably won't work, Crochet Fantasy I hear is stopping publications.I like Crochet World but if you don't like toys and kids stuff that may not work either allthough most everything in it is easier.There's Annies favorite crochet but I'm not really fond of it. You may just want to look for a couple of differnet ones at stores and flip through see what strikes your fancy.:wave

:pink

Mollie, I like Crochet! as well. :)h If you're looking for really beginner stuff, I'd suggest books rather than magazines. Sometimes magazines do have beginner projects, but you'll definietly find some books out there geared towards beginners.

Just want to clear something up I don't dislike Crochet mag didn't mean to imply that :blush

:shrug:ohdear Gosh I'm just gonna stick with saying look at some mags at the store and maybe you'll get an idea which one would work for you. :ohdear

:pink

:cheer2 Feel free to express any opinions here, positive or negative. :cheer2 We sure didn't think you were bashing Crochet! mag :hug2 and we always like to hear what others have to say. That's how we learn! :sherlock

I have both Crochet! and Crochet World.

I think I prefer Crochet! because I enjoy the patterns in that one more. (it's more my taste).

Crochet World is okay in my opinion, I just don't care to make toys and kids stuff.

Otherwise, I would just pick up a magazine at checkout whenever you see one that appeals to you.

I prefer books to magazines anyways :shrug

hi i get pretty much every crochet mag out there, crochet, crochet world, crochet fantasy( i hope they don't quit on me) annies,gosh, can't even remember them all, but i really like Crochet, it has a lot of the more modern things in it and also i like crochet world, maybe you could e-mail them and ask for a trial run:? don't know if that would work, but just a suggestion:D! whatever you choose, if you don't like it most of the mags will refund your money if you aren't satisfied i have found.just be sure to ask them before you subscribe. vicki:)h :D

Archived