Another Penguin -posted pattern link

MamaHooks

Vickie.....I just loved your pengo...I printed your pattern....tried him out today ...and look what a cutie he turned out to be....! Thanks for sharing the pattern.

th_Penguin.jpg

me too :(

My site is messed up right now ... but the pattern is here....http://maniccrocheterspatternpage.blogspot.com/2006/08/curious-pengo.html

Sorry for the inconvenience...

Vickie.....I just loved your pengo...I printed your pattern....tried him out today ...and look what a cutie he turned out to be....! Thanks for sharing the pattern.

th_Penguin.jpg

Oh my goodness,irikel you created a cutie. I am so glad that you liked the pattern. Your Pengo is adorable.

I want to thank every one for your wonderful comments about the Curious Pengo. I would also like to say that my hubby is very pleased to know that there are so many other people out there that love and adore penguins. :day

My hubby wanted a baby penguin so I made this little chick today. I am not completely happy with his tummy. It is a heart, not that you can tell that from the picture. :blush But anyway, I plan on making a couple more penguins. My hubby is just thrilled with the prospect of hundreds of crocheted penguins everywhere in the house. I told him he better start crocheting, or he wasn't going to see hundreds of crocheted penguins anytime too soon. :lol

This little fella has no name yet, but he is 2 1/2" tall. He is brown because baby penguins have fluffy brown down. I just didn't want to try the whole fun fur look on such a small penguin. I think I am almost as penguin crazy as my hubby is... :lol

th_penguin1-1.jpg

that one is so adorable too...:)

im still having trouble getting the pattern, it still tells me it has an error and it doesn't let me go into your page, :(

can you possibly send it to me please. :think:blush

thank you

Archived