my take on Miss Sassy Hands-UPDATE with pics

zeropixie

Here is my take on the Miss Sassy Hands. I made one last night and just finished the other today. I can't remember what type of yarn the pink is because the label is missing but it's sport weight and very soft the black is Caron's Simply Soft. I didn't make mine as long but the next pair will be. Still deciding if I want to add some flowers, kind of girly them up a bit. Well I finally made up a flower that I liked. So now my hands are sassy but sweet.

th_babye2002.jpg

th_babye2001.jpg

th_crochet003.jpg

th_crochet004.jpg

Those wrist warmers are sooooooo cute! I love the colors too! You did a really good job on them......so where's my pair? LOL! (just kidding).

Those came out so cute!:yes I love the shorter version too! I guess I will have to make several pairs in different lenthes, stitches and colors! Thanks :hug for sharing and looking forward to seeing if you add on any flowers, butterflies etc! to "GIRLY THEM UP" as you put it!

Those are Sassy!! ;) Great job an I can't wait to see your other version. I think I may try a punky version now -- you've inspired me and I'm glad you liked me pattern, too! :hook

~B

Archived