Knucks

knitted_painting

Ok well they're not crocheted but I was so happy about how these turned out and that I actually managed to knit them that I thought I'd share them with you:P I hope it's ok to post knitting aswell?:)

I knitted them in a KAL for the Knucks pattern off Knitty.com:manyheart I still have to embroider them so you'll see the results on my blog really soon. What do you think?:devil

170257605.jpg

Beautiful! The color is beautiful too! I should try making a pair of those.....I love the pattern. :cheer :cheer :cheer

Thank you everybody!:hug I was really relieved that I made them without making any mistakes because it was the first time I worked with double pointed needles :whew:D

I love those and the color of course.

Hey I was wondering. Can you really work with them on?

Like typing and crocheting and knititing ? etc.

I am Diabetic and have arthris every where. I freeze in the winter. I know these would help keep my hands warm. I knit too. PINKROSES

Thank you everybody! :hug

Pinkroses: I tried knitting and crocheting with gloves on and for me they're not in the way or uncomfortable so I'd say they're perfect for you!:D

Aurora: I'm halfway done with the embroidering and I've put KNIT GEEK on the knuckles :heehee I'm also embroidering some twirls with leaves on the gloves themselves:) btw I really love the name Aurora :D

Archived