OMG! it worked!

purplepeaches

Shock of my life:eek - this dying thing actually worked and Im in love:manyheart with my wool. New passion ahead! Pics are in my blog. :clap .

I used a kool aid type mix - cant get the real stuff in australia and food dye.

Thank you all for forging ahead before me - so I could use everyones experiences to make this work!

http://blondebabypeaches.blogspot.com/

Great colors!! Addicting is right.. I have a lot of wool to dye,just waiting for the weather to cool so I can open up the windows. Like maybe in the middle of Sept!! I was going to try putting it in a jar with dye mix out in the sun, like sun tea..Let you know if it works.. Got a lot of hot sun in TX..

That came out beautiful... I had no idea! I'll have to look into this dyeing stuff!

I read on your blog that you love socks... well, have I got a treat for you! Look into the thread Automatic Sock Sucker and I think you might find some generous Villagers that would be happy to send you some spares! We're trying to 'mate' them right now, so send your addie if you see something you like... I have a set of three (?) that came out the wash!

Thanks, I love it so much that I made my poor Dh drive out to by me some more wool (feltable this time) so I oculd do more - and I got thr right size hook for my purple, I have my blue on those four letter word sticks and it looks great - I cant wait to do more.

funkyreporter thanks, :lol Ill have to cheak out the automatic sock sucker thread!

Archived