Oprah crochet thread

Tobydog

I spent so much time searching for Oprah thread and cannot find it. :( Does anyone know where I can get some? I think it's by Coats, but that got me nowhere too.

Tobydog

You don't happen to mean Opera crochet thread. JoAnna's carries that brand and it's nice thread. I have Never heard of Oprah crochet thread.

Oh and the Opera is by Coats.

My Michael's has it. I remember holding it and noticing the name and saying "Oprah?!":eek out loud (I'm not a fan). I'm not having any luck finding it online either. If I make it to the store this week, I'll check to see who makes it, but I feel like it must have been Coats.

Opera thread is also carried by http://www.yarn-and-threadbylisa.com/(no relation) Last time I checked they were having a 20% off sale.

I think also handyhands (a tatting resource) carries it. Sorry, don't know the url for HandyHands.. googling will probably turn it up.

This is a very cute, humorous thread! Thank you very much ladies!:day , and anything that puts a smile on my face is most welcome....this will leave me with something to chuckle about all day!.......priceless!

It's ok if you all think I'm crazy, but I know I held crochet thread in my hand and the color name was Oprah. I remember wondering if she (Oprah) knew there was a thread color named after her and then realizing she wouldn't give a hoot anyway. I'm certain this wasn't a hallucination.:spin Next time I go I will find it and let you know who makes it. Or I won't find it and I'll cry at the confirmation that I've finally lost my mind.:eek

Archived