Testers for my designs - Testers found. Thank you!

Chie

Hi all! :waving

It's been a while since I last posted, but here I am, I really need some volunteer testers for my crochet designs which I plan on selling some time next month. They are 2 small projects (less than 5 hours), and testers will need worsted weight cotton yarn and other small craft items.

Things I ask testers are; finding typos, suggestion for clarity, photos of finished items.

The patterns are MS Word files.

If you are interested, please leave a message on this thread.

Thank you! :2spin

Hi, Chie! Your blog was one of the first places I saw when I started crocheting back in December 2005. It's so good to hear that you are doing well professionally with crochet. As a matter of fact, I think I'll hop over to your blog right now.

Can you give us a picture or even just an idea of the kind of items you want tested? I might be interested, but I would like to see to make sure I can handle it!

Hi, I would like to test. However, when I searched my computer for MSWord, QuickViewPlus came up..IS this the same thing?

It's Microsoft Word. I think most computer comes with it (in Microsoft Works).

I can only say that their level of difficulty is , EASY.

Well, to be exact, one if super easy and the other one is Easy. :lol

I'm just going to list sts that are used on these 2 patterns:

sc, hdc, dc, tr, dtr, rsc (reverse single crochet).

Thank you all so much!

Thank you all for your interest in testing my patterns. :U

I randomly selected my testers with the help of my 5 yr-old son :D , and some of you have already received my email.

For those of you who haven't heard from me, I'm sorry, but I may contact you about my future designs.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! :hug

Archived