Items for preemie girl

Mommabear_mvj

My brother in law had a little girl on the 1st. weighing 2lbs. she was born 8-9weeks early due to the mom having toxemia(sp?). Was hoping I could get/collect items to give the baby, letting my BIL know that she's loved no matter her size or the situation (he's only 17). If someone can help, let me know.

Thanks.

:ghug

Hi, im not 100% sure how big her hands will be but im gonna make some little gloves (she can always grow into them) and il attempt a hat too from some really soft fluffy stuff i bought. could you pm me your address.

Thanks

AM

I Do have some preemie things on hand that I made. Now the preemie gowns that I have are open down the back so it is easier to dress the tiny baby. I also have some preemie blankets and booties too. Please let me know if these items will be okay and pm me the address to where I can send them and I will get right on it! :hug :hug :hug I've done quite a bit of crochet for the preemies.

Daisy.

I can't do much because I'm still new and trying to learn patterns, but if you could pm me some links to the simpler patterns I'd love to try and help!

I'd love to help out. I have some very cute bootie patterns that I could whip up quickly. PM me and let me know where to send them.

This is a great group that always lends a hand when they can.

Linda:manyheart

Ok the booties havent really happened :s i just couldnt make them look right! but i made 3 hats and a blanket. might make another hat this afternoon if i have time but i want to get them mailed tomorrow as they will take about 4 days from the UK :)

Yes! Donna, I received it today, its beautiful and the teddy is so cute. Question: how did you make the tags that were on the quilt and teddy?

I am so glad you received it, not bad since I mailed it Monday!!! Go United States Postal Service, lol. I am in love with that little teddy bear, and it's just her size :) The tags I just printed on scrapbook paper and then added extra doo-dads. I am so glad you liked them and I hope Alexis's parents do too.

Donna

Ok well I found something to ship my blanket in last night I'm sending it out this afternoon!!! I hope she likes it. Its small so that she can have it in the car and if she has a stroller she can have it there with out it drgging the ground. I hope she has a great life she is beautiful.

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I sent you a box of preemie things on Saturday, so it should be there within this week. Let me know if it isn't. That is great that she wasn't on oxygen! Sending more prayers too! :)

Victoria

Archived