How About SW Michigan?

Greetings from SE Michigan......near Ann Arbor. :flower:welcome:hi:waving

I know what you mean about having to crochet

to keep warm LOL! Winters are wonderful for

getting out the yarn stash.....and a wonderful

excuse (like we need one) :hook

Have you been getting the storms the last few days?

We had one.....but the others passed over and under us.

I'm originally from SW michigan myself. I grew up in the St. Joe/Benton Harbor area right on Lake Michigan. We are planning a nice long trip back up there next summer for my oldest nieces wedding. What part of SW michigan are you from?

Greetings from SE Michigan......near Ann Arbor. :flower:welcome:hi:waving

I know what you mean about having to crochet

to keep warm LOL! Winters are wonderful for

getting out the yarn stash.....and a wonderful

excuse (like we need one) :hook

Have you been getting the storms the last few days?

We had one.....but the others passed over and under us.

We've had a few heavy bursts of rain, but nothing serious. I was somewhat worried when there were tornado warnings in Calhoun county, where my family lives, but nothing traumatic happened:)

I'm originally from SW michigan myself. I grew up in the St. Joe/Benton Harbor area right on Lake Michigan. We are planning a nice long trip back up there next summer for my oldest nieces wedding. What part of SW michigan are you from?

I am currently living and crocheting in Kalamazoo!:)

Grand Rapids here! I've been crocheting since I was 18--a looooong time since I'm 67 now! I retired from Meijer's and since I worked in a department right next to the yarn, books and supplies, it was probably a good thing that I retired--I don't spend all my money on crochet stuff anymore! I have so many books and magazines that my kids and grandkids cringe when I need help moving! hehehe

I live about 15 miles outside of Grand Rapids, near the town of Rockford. My mom taught me to crochet years ago, but I only recently picked it back up. I just taught my 17 year old daughter to crochet and for her second project she decided to make a sweater.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived