Pattern Testers Needed - Infants

I need a few pattern testers for my newest design, the crochet halter style jumpsuit for the 12-18 month and the 18-24 month pattern sizes.

You MUST:

Have a little one available to try the garment on while working the pattern in the size you are working up.

Know how to work decreases, and work around the post of the previous rows stitch.

Post here if you are available, what size your little one is, and the size you want to test and I will contact you via email or private message. Thanks!!

Here's a picture http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/luv2crochet/ebay/pinkjumpsuit7.jpg

that is such a cute outfit, i would like to try. my daughter is 18 months and wears a 18-24 months

my addie is [removing email address from public forum]

That is soooo cute. I would LOVE to test for you. I have a daughter that is 13mths and wears 12-18mths, a daughter that is 3 and wears 3t, and an older daughter that is 5 also that wears a size 6. (I have purchased a couple of your patterns from your website for the older one, and they are so easy to follow .. you are a great designer.) My email is [removing email address from public forum]. Let me know if you need me.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd still love to test .. if you still need anyone. I pm'd you. Let me know, if you are full up I will wait and purchase the pattern.

Thank you all! I have my pattern testers! I have been so caught up in learning how to knit (made 3 caps so far and am working on a pillow cover!) that I have set crocheting aside for the time being. I thought summer vacation would be a good time to learn!

Just a reminder to all that we strongly discourage the posting of email addresses on the public boards, since many areas of Crochetville are open to search engines etc, which also means your email addresses are available to those who like to harvest such info for spam and other nefarious purposes. Direct communications between members can always be done by clicking on the person's user name and selecting from the drop-down menu that comes up, and is much safer. Although it is a bit after the fact here (I have just now seen this thread), I have gone ahead and removed the email addies that were posted here.

Thanks! Oh, and Chelle - if you are done with your tester call, would you please change your thread title to indicate that? It will save from having more hopeful would-be testers posting here. Thanks again!

Archived