addiction

I just have to say you all are very bad influences. I do not get any other work done trying to keep up with all of you and your projects! :f-1

I print patterns as fast as they are posted. I have a binder of patterns I will probably never be able to use! LOL :(

Thank you so much to each one of you for your passion being the same as mine! :cheer2

Guilty....guilty guilty guilty.....:wink

I am so so addicted to yarn,hooks,patterns...anything crochet. I have a ton of projects I want to start, and a dozen projects I have started and then put down to start another. It's great...I love it....I won't ever change!!!!!!!! I'm just as happy as you are to know I am not alone in this!!!!

Jessi

It's nice to know we are not alone in our addiction. :yay2 We all do the same things. I have HUGE rubbermaid containers FULL of yarn. I have tons of books, magazines, 2 or 3 HUGE BINDERS FULL of print-outs from the web. Hooks of every size. I save pictures from magazines of crocheted items for ideas. It never ends. My Husband just drives me to our Local Michaels every weekend to look for more yarn whether I need it or not. He is my Hero! In all honesty, we could have worse addictions. Gotta run, my crochet hook is waiting.

I love it! :sun

Lisa

I'm thinking of starting a chapter of Crochet Addicts Anonymous with a Yarn and Pattern Codependents Group.

With no twelve steps. Admitting you have the problem just means you know where your time and money are going.:danc

I will happily join that chapter of Crochet Addicts Anonymous with a Yarn and Pattern Codependents Group.

Not a problem at all!!! :bow

me too, my yarn stash is huge, and patterns the same way, have a huge room full of yarn and thread and then the patterns have found their ways into several places in the house and garage!!!hubby is complaining!!!!!:nana :nana tooooo bad!!!!!:rotfl vicki

Archived