Corrections for SNB HH?

ktornatola

Question

7 answers to this question

Ok so maybe DUMB ? but wouldn't you make sure the patterns were right BEFORE publishing a book? I got one of these books and surely will not be happy when I make it like the pattern says and then find out that there are corrections to it. Nikki

Ok so maybe DUMB ? but wouldn't you make sure the patterns were right BEFORE publishing a book? I got one of these books and surely will not be happy when I make it like the pattern says and then find out that there are corrections to it. Nikki

Debbie has a post here somewhere replying to me about that very problem. I realize that crochet patterns are somewhat difficult to "translate" into a language everyone understands...but it looks like there is a "correction" for 21 patterns. (21 corrections?!?!??!?!?)

I dunno what to say. I've never written a pattern, and certainly have never written a book! But either the technical editor screwed up, or the printer, or someone. That's a lotta corrections for just one book isn't it?

And I *still* think Debbie or the publisher should have had a "test group" of crocheters try out all the patterns. I'm sure they could find a small group (3-4) of crocheters willing to be testers....even if they had to donate their own time and yarn. Heck, people do it all the time here.

Archived