Crochet Fantasy Magazine - does it still exist

luckybmr

I saw it at Wal-Mart today. I did not buy it. I wasn't impressed and there wasn't anything in there I'd make.

I'll give them a thumbs up for making a plus size top, went from small to 2 X or maybe even a 3 X. However I give them a thumbs down for making it ugly. Big girls don't need vests and they really don't need one that's made of squares. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. :lol

I finally found it at Joann's last night. I bought it but was disappointed when I got it home and looked through it. There is a pretty scarf but nothing else that I will make.

I was disappointed too! There were only 2 things in it I liked and the plus size sweater was so unflattering on their model-what were they thinking??

And it was labeled spring 2005-what the heck? Don't you have proofreaders?

I was going to subscribe when I saw it last year but not now-they can't get it out reliably and the quality of patterns has gone down IMO

oh well...we still have interweave ;)

I got mine at Wal-mart. There are some really nice projects in it!

The shrug on page 28 is so cute and the swim suit on page 52...they are on my "must make" list...along with a few others.

I can't wait to make and wear them!

I do agreee...the vest on page 18 is really tacky!!!

I have tried to subscribe to this with no success. Does anyone know where I should try next? I think I typed in crochet fantasy and entered the info.

• 2 months later...

I happened to notice the newest issue of this last night at my local Hancock Fabrics store. I wasn't really impressed with it. I would rather spend the money on the new Crochet Today magazine or some new yarn!

Archived