short and sweet (from happy hooker)

Lunatic84

Question

it says for the right front:

Rows 10-16 (for the size I'm making):Work even in established patt, with added half shell pattern on center front edge- 2 1/2 relieft shell patterns. Finish off.

ok, so my question is...which rows do I repeat and which do I not? It's 6 rows, but there are 9 before this.

This is the first wearable that I have made for adults, so I am kinda confused.

Thanks in advance for the help! :D

8 answers to this question

That is so funny...I am at the same point in the pattern. I was working on it late last night, and decided to work it out after I got some sleep...thanks!:manyheart

yeah, so I am still stuck in the same spot. When I work from row 2-8, the shell thingy is right above the last one, which isnt how the pattern is suppose to go. I am soooo frustrated with it now. I started the other shoulder, and that one isnt working either. Giving up, I will try it again at the end of the month:P

:think You will not have exactly the same as your pattern says because you will have a half pattern at each end of your row. This may not be the same as the pattern.

You will need to work out what part of the pattern row you need to repeat and do that until the length you need.

If you are really stuck, send me a link to the pattern or PM me the whole pattern so I can work it out for you.

Hope this helps.

Colleen.:hug

seems like everyone is having a problem with this pattern and those who dont I applaude you. I started it and got stuck emailed and got a whole lot of corrections for the whole book now there are even more info on this pattern

at knithappens I just printed it out hopeful to try again. maybe we will get it all together.

WHOA WEIRD! I just started the pattern and was stuck there too last night! it is tricky seeing as that I have never made a sweater before I ripped it out three times but I think I have it now Thanks to all of you! Glad I joined this forum :clap I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the book

WELL i STARTED THE PATTERN AGAIN WITH CHEEP YARN AND STARTED WITH THE SIZE SM IT WORKED JUST FINE i JUST DID BOTH FRONTS AND THEN STARTED IT WITH MY GOOD YARN AND STARTED A SZ LG AND iM STUCK TOO i WAS WONDERING IF YOU DO THE CH3 AGAIN TO MAKE ANOTHER 1/2 SHELL AGAIN OR NOT ANYONE AS i SAID THE SIZE SMALL WORKS UP FINE BUT i NEED AT LEAST A LG ANY HELP HERE

Archived