Berroco KnitBits

flybabytina

I don't know how many of you recieve this email but I just had to share this!

My favorite Easter "candy" is Marshmallow Peeps; I am sitting here at my computer desk, munching on purple peeps, reading my email and I open up today's issue of Berroco KnitBits only to see PEEPS!

http://www.berroco.com/exclusives/chicks/chicks.html

They call for Berroco Plush, which the picture looks almost identical to some Wal-Mart NoBo I have here!!!! They have the "peeps" in a cute felted basket too!

Chicks are crocheted and the basket is knitted...

Tina

Squee! Look at the bunnies! As long as you don't think about them eating another bunny it's cute...lol! :)

Were you the one that posted this on LJ? Well either way I'm going to gush again...hehe. My dad is a major peeps freak :slipper and can't eat them anymore because he's on a strict doctor issued diet. This would be the perfect gift for him. He can't eat them anymore, but they can frolic all over his desk :rabbit:ducky

I love Peeps too! And all their various animal forms.

Don't tell the animal welfare people, but http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/mwedzi/happyeasterbunnies.jpg

I was just on another board and the link was posted also. I signed up for their e mail newsletter also.

They are absolutely adorable. I have little crocheted eggs in a basket on my coffee table. Now to make these too!!!!

LI Roe

I was just on another board and the link was posted also. I signed up for their e mail newsletter also.

They are absolutely adorable. I have little crocheted eggs in a basket on my coffee table. Now to make these too!!!!

LI Roe

I live about 5 miles from where they make the real Peeps!:clap

I saw this pattern and printed it out. I have been wanting to buy the peeps pattern for a while (ever since I saw it), now I can make one for free. :clap

Tina

Archived