Please, click and help me out!

nataleeza

Hey everyone.

I have a problem with viewing my blog, but before I go bothering the powers that be at Blogdrive, I want to know if it's just me or if it happens to everyone (I've just upgraded my OS to XP, and it could be related to that).

Can you all just visit my blog and reply here telling me what post appears at the top of the page. It's at http://hookstars.blogdrive.com

Today, it should be 4 March 2006.

But when I use Mozilla, I get 4 February,

When I use Explorer, I get 1 February...

"Okay, I just need to say some strange stuff is going down here... I just logged on here with my Mozilla browser, and I haven't used my lappy for a while, and when I log onto my home page, the past 2 posts aren't visible, the latest is my one on Karen's frilly wristwarmers."

That's the first para of what I saw...maybe you may need to refresh the page when you visit from a different 'puter...

Thanks guys, it looks like it is just me! Poo. I betcha it's XP-related. I've resisted upgrading for years now. But my new MP3 player needs XP to run, so I couldn't hide from it any longer ;)

It looks like it's a job for my man - he's always bailing me out when something goes wrong! It's the best thing about having a computer nerd SO.

Hey Natalie

I am using Mozilla and it is showing the 4th March - just goes to show what they say about kiwi's is true LOL - just joking lovey.

I am reading through your blog now, I LOVE IT, especially the story about the little girl and the bag.

Go girl !!!

Very odd. I use Mozilla Firefox most of the time but many times I have to hit refresh several times to actually get a webpage to refresh so I'm not sure if that's the problem, but when I clicked I got today's date! :)

Archived