What to make???

Oh brother....

I cant seem to decide what to make...I want something challenging...yet not tooooo overly time consuming...I got one bootie that needs a match...a pineapple baby blanket aching to be completed...and I already did two shrugs...one adult size and one for my dd.......But I am looking for something that sparks an interest..

so what is everyone else making? any ideas for me? throw them my way, please!!!!!

thanks....

:D

Let's see what am I making..I just finished two felted bags (photos coming soon) and am working on a towel set (towel with topper, dishcloth and scrubbie) for an auction for the Spouses Group. I also have an order for two more felted bags and stitch markers.

I have a whole list of patterns that want to be made though! lol

Donna

Oh i so know how you feel, I have 3 different afghans started and i just can't get into them :eek So i am sitting here thinking what i can i start and be interested in :lol ...I always have to have at least 2 things going or i'm bored...

How about a hat? When I don't want to start anything major but still want something new to do I make a hat. There's a Hat-A-Week CAL with links to about 9 different patterns. Or there's always Dot's blog where she has the best hat patterns EVER. In fact I think I'll go make a hat now.

Hats - they do a body good.

:)

Maybe surf through www.lionbrand.com they have free crocheted and knitted patterns and seem to be up todate on what is in fashion. There is a cute hooded bady afghan pattern they just added and it should be quick and looked nice. They do tell you if the project is begginer or advance... I like a challenge.. But then ther are times when a quick project is needed.

lol a true crocheter lol always wanting something new to try... join the group

:hook:cheer

wrist warmers! fun yet practical (if you have cold wrists) there are some interesting patterns ~ you could even do fingerless gloves with a filet crochet pattern at the top of the hand... could be a challenge but not like doing a filet crochet king-size bedspread that might take three life-times to complete!!

I am in the throws of making a bunch of baby booties to send to a hospital for charity work - another woman is making a bunch of hats and they'll be matched up.

I also have three lapghans/baby afghans started... when I get tired of one, I go to the other! :)

Good luck deciding!

I am in the throws of making a bunch of baby booties to send to a hospital for charity work - another woman is making a bunch of hats and they'll be matched up.

I also have three lapghans/baby afghans started... when I get tired of one, I go to the other! :)

Good luck deciding!

What a lovely idea... to make little baby booties and baby hats when you're trying to figure out what to make next... I enjoy making scarves... maybe I could make some and give them to the women's shelter... a nice scarf to keep the draft off your neck and keep a person warm might remind that somebody cares...

Whenever I'm having a hard time figuring out what to start, I like to make somethings for charity projects. It always makes me feel good to do it and makes me motivated to start a project after I'm done.

I just did a box of squares for Heartmade Blessings and a bunch of hats to give away to a local charity.

There's something about helping others, that really cheers me up.

Then I usually decide on a project while I'm crocheting charity things and can't wait to start after I'm done.

http://home.inreach.com/marthac/links.html

http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/index.shtml

http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com/index.php

It's always fun to go searching the web for ideas too. These are 3 of my favorite sites.

Archived