clothes for dolls....

crochetbabe

i was thinking about making a bunch of clothes for barbies or fashion dolls and giving them to the local hospital for really sicks kids. i was wondering if anybody has any patterns or outfits already made. let me know maybe we can work together on this project idea

happy hooking!!!:manyheart

i applaud anybody that can crochet little things like barbie clothes. i had a neighbor when i was growing up that made the prettiest things for barbies. recently i tried my hand at thread crochet and it took me over an hour to make a little heart bookmark. i'll stick to hats, squares, and the like.:sigh

I haven't done this yet, but I've been thinking of doing a poncho for barbies, you know the kind of poncho that is made of two rectangles and the short end is stitched on one side. I'll try something out and get back to you.

A barbie afghan or bedspread ought to be easy.

How about a barbie skirt, simply sc around and finish off with a drawstring run through ch3 loops. You could make it long or short, plain or fancy.

I did a shawl this morning, 3 3/4 " by 14" with fringe. I couldn't get the poncho thing to work.

Does anyone know how big a Barbie bed is?

I made an afghan for a barbie one time, about as tall as the doll and about 6" wide.

• 1 year later...

I went to the 2nd link and couldnt get in, have been to bvs before

here is my favorite barbie site

http://shiwri.mybesthost.com/patterns

this lady is really inspirational!!

Archived