Some crochet scarves are becoming....

Very "interesting" scarf indeed. But I am not sure I'd even wear it dead.... at least I hope not, I hope my family would love me more than that. ;) I guess it's just not my style. ;)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a gentle reminder that you never know who's work you are talking about when you discuss something like this. The person who made this MIGHT be a member.

Never say something about someone else's work you wouldn't want to hear about your own.

Very "interesting" scarf indeed. But I am not sure I'd even wear it dead.... at least I hope not, I hope my family would love me more than that. ;) I guess it's just not my style. ;)

OH what a thought:yuck , being buried in the yugly burnt orange poncho with the giant pom-pom ties given to me as a gift *gee, thanks* when I was 12 back in the '70s...

I would wear it today and everyday that the weather warranted. It's a gorgeous piece that would look fantastic over a plain black jacket/dress. It would look especially great in shades of red and orange.

I think it could be worn well, but it just seems too big on her. I wouldn't let it crowd my face and shoulders like that, but I could definitely see myself wearing something like that.

Archived