My crochet was on tv!

antara

Last year I made my cousin a blue and orange striped Fun Fur scarf for her birthday, because she started school at the University of Illinois this past fall. Last night she wore it to the Illini-Northwestern game, in the orange crush. I was in the shower, so I didn't get to see it, :( but my grandmother said they actually had a pretty good shot of her wearing and orange and blue hat and the scarf I made her. With all the blue and orange in that crowd, I don't know how many people noticed it, but I'm happy anyway. :D

Very cool...I've made quite a few Illini scarves for friends and family also! (I only live 20 mins from Champaign, IL) Good for you, as far as I know, none of mine have made it on TV yet!!

Thank you all for your replies! I feel even happier now. I don't know why it never occured to me to find out if my aunt and uncle taped the game, since their daughter was the one on television :oops(if I liked blonde jokes, I would insert one here, lol [Edit: I'm blonde, so no one get offended, k?]). Insurechick, it would be awesome if some of your scarves appeared at a game! Be sure to let us know if they do!

Archived