Crochet/Knit tote

theworm

I couldn't hold out any longer. I've been drooling over this tote, but didn't want to spend the money. If it were pink, I'd have bought it in a second, but the color helped me hold out.

http://froogle.google.com/froogle_image?q=http://www.shopaddicted.com/catalog/images/images/228499/1/8/6/18649750.jpg&size=4&dhm=90c3c7e5&hl=en

There are 6 outer pockets to hold 6 skeins with grommet holes to feed the yarn into the inside bag where you can keep your work, pattern, hooks, etc. I fell in love with it, but its not cheap. Joann.com has it on sale, and today I got a 40% coupon. They fooled me! The 40% is off the regular price - not the sale price so I saved more by using the free shipping coupon. I'm a sucker - I ordered it. Cost about $40, but I'm sure I'll get my money's worth. Paying for a wedding next month, I don't really have the money to splurge, but I just HAD to have it!!! Can't wait till it arrives!:yay

Oh yeah, I bought that for myself last month! I had a $15 gift card for Joann's and got it at 50% off so it only ended up costing me (with shipping and tax and stuff) around $16!! It is soooo much bigger than I thought it was but I love it!! I took it too my crochet group last night and everyone oooh'd and ahhh'd over it! You will have to let it sit out for a little bit after you unfold it (it comes in a plastic box/case) and the smell is kinda yucky at first but once you fill it with stuff, it's great!!

The orange is a lot darker than it looks online, it's not too bad in person. :)

If my local Michael's has it and I could have used a coupon I will be very upset. I'm at Michael's all the time, though, and haven't seen it.

And yeah, orange is not my thing - I wish it were pink or lime, but 6 skeins and grommet holes! Yummy!

Well, I bought both the skein size and the larger tote and I love them both! The small will dissipate with time and it hasn't affected my yarn or projects. The color doesn't bother me too much since it's longhorn orange...Go UT-Austin!:cheer

Oooo, thats looks VERY kewl!

So, it holds 6 skeins of yarn, but I'm wondering-- would it be able to hold balls of crochet thread? Anyone tried this with it?

Turtleheart @>--}--

OMG! It arrived last night and its even better than I expected! Even my fiance was raving about it! It's huge, and well made and really well designed! I'm delighted.

I'm wondering about balls - the pockets are pretty big, but I'm not sure. Lots of room for balls in the center though.

I'll have to see how it works. on more than one occasion I've had skeins tangle inside and its a nightmare!

This bag is amazing!!!

And I'm told that many Michaels stores do carry them, so if you want one - try there with a 40% off coupon first. :)

Archived