Annie's Scrap crochet club

Is anyone familer with annie's scrap crochet club? I got a flyer from there yesterday and was looking over and it sounds like they will send out 4 cards a month for 5.99 plus postage and processing. with your second order they will send out a file box with dividers to seperate the cards. I am guessing these are pattern cards ? The letter goes on to say about different things that can be made and it has a picture to tease you by. Anyone doing this or ever heard of it before I send my letter back to send out the free 21 day trial?

I joined this club a few months ago. I received 2 patterns for scrap afghans and patterns for a cupcake purse, towel trims, a tissue box cover, Halloween decorations, coasters, and a granny square skirt. I also got a rainbow color wheel, and a newsletter. I'm still deciding whether or not I will stay in the club. Until I send in a payment, I won't recieve any more patterns. I didn't want to get involved in a pattern club, but the patterns are so nice I may keep my membership.

Google isn't kicking up the right info for this club. Can either of you direct me to a website where I can learn more?

its from annies attic

I don't know if they have it on the web site or not you could email annies attic and inquire about it . I bought some books from the web site and now they are forever sending me stuff . I call them teasers.....

I am a member and have been for several months. I really like it. You get 2 packets a month. so double the amount they tell you for 1 packet. In each packet there is one patten for several different categories such as:

Kaleidoscope of Afghans, Lets Celebrate, in the Kitchen, Weekend wonders, For the Little ones...

I have made 3 of the afghan patterns they sent and I have plans for at least 2 more of them. There is ALWAYS something I like. And I'm sure that I will make many more items using these patterns in the future.

Waves of Warmth

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/myprojects1/Wavesofwarmth71x45.jpg

Rectangle Rendition

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/myprojects1/RectangleRendition72x46.jpg

"Free 21 Day Trial"?? Where did I miss this? I joined this about two months ago, and have gotten one packet of patterns so far. (With moving and ahem... not having paid for the first packet yet... I haven't gotten a second one yet.) So far, it's pretty good. I made the cupcake purse (added the 'cradle part to it myself from another pattern) so far.

Tina

I received this packet the other day but I have so many patterns now from the internet that I thought 5.99 was a lot to pay. I collected some recipe cards like this once and if I had gotten the whole set it would've cost over $300.00 so I am leery of this kind of offer.

Is anyone familer with annie's scrap crochet club?

Yes, I got the same mailer. If you join, plan on receiving patterns for a couple of years. It seems like it takes forever to get all the patterns.

I have the completed Afghan Collector's Series binder. If that isn't enough, I went and subscribed to the Quilt and Afghan Club (another binder almost filled). Both binders are easily 2 inches thick with patterns. In my opinion, the colors used in a lot of the patterns and the photography of the afgans leave a lot to be desired. However, I overlook that and concentrate on the pattern of the afghan and try to envision colors I would prefer.

Archived