FFP==4 assorted pot holders done

sunnywolfgar

Here are 4 different pot holders done for our father - in - law. He asked if I would make him something using orange and navy blue his Bronco colors. He loves to cook.

Next I will be doing coasters using the same colors but in size 10 threads. I will be getting some of the coasters started tommorrow. Will post pictures in the next few weeks...

But I will be working the coasters in between a beaded doily for mom--almost done got 5-6 rows more to go. then almost done with nother knitted set of potholders. Will post when I get them done.

These pot holders are doubled stranded.

Picture 1 is all the Front side.

Pot holder picture 1:

1. moss stitch.

2. Afghan stitch.

3. Thermal stitch suppose to be but I did it wrong I decided it will stay this way cause it just looks different.--decided on that the 2nd row.

4. This one is knited by knitting needles by hand not the knitting machine. I am getting better knitting by hand and likeing it. I knitted this with 2 yarns strands together. Love the feel and look!

Picture 2 is the BACK SIDE

You can click on picture to make bigger.

th_BenspotholdersFRONTSIDEpic1.jpg th_BenspotholdersBACKsidepic5.jpg

forgot to say the tags are my name tags. Crocheted by Terry Devine,,,, for the knitted one it says made for you by: Terry Devine

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Good idea ........ a great gift for a guy & sport's fan. Thanks for sharing!!

Your Welcome...

I still haven't even started the coasters....Just to much going on. Finished my mom doily with beads,,,, House hunting,,,packing,,starting another doily with beads...running here and there etc....not enough hours in the days... and we are very anxious to get moved.

Archived