REading The Forum Today

I have been reading in the Forum here today and crochet blogs.

I am having a lazy day but I deserve it. Ha ha!

I am also :hook :hook particpating in The Grandmother's Flower Garden CAL but Haven't posted in that forum that I am doing this.

I think I am to lazy to post right at the minute. Not, it's not that. Every time I go there and start reading I get caught up in some one's blog and don't get the post made.

Any way I am working on the GMFG Afghan and I have two more afghans in the works. I am making and Indian colored one for my DH and a red and white and blue granny square afghan for who knows.I am using solid Navy and DK red and verigated blues and verigated red.

I have this craving for granny squares right now and oh yes, I am doing 2 rounds of white on the out side for the borders and they measure 10 inch each square.

Any way I love my crochet and that is all I want to do beside cook yummy foods.

Mary Ann :hook

sounds like me, i am glad you enjoy the board and hope to hear from you often. whats wrong with sitting and crocheting, i often ask my hubby that when he comes home and see's i am where i was when he left:lol :lol not that i don';t at least do something, i always feed the cats:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl they don't mind that i spend the day crocheting. is my life blood. and i stand by it, and thats my final word:P :P :P :hug :hug :hug

I have been reading in the Forum here today and crochet blogs.

I am having a lazy day but I deserve it. Ha ha!

I am also :hook :hook particpating in The Grandmother's Flower Garden CAL but Haven't posted in that forum that I am doing this.

I think I am to lazy to post right at the minute. Not, it's not that. Every time I go there and start reading I get caught up in some one's blog and don't get the post made.

Any way I am working on the GMFG Afghan and I have two more afghans in the works. I am making and Indian colored one for my DH and a red and white and blue granny square afghan for who knows.I am using solid Navy and DK red and verigated blues and verigated red.

I have this craving for granny squares right now and oh yes, I am doing 2 rounds of white on the out side for the borders and they measure 10 inch each square.

Any way I love my crochet and that is all I want to do beside cook yummy foods.

Mary Ann :hook

I'm right there with ya :) I love to just curl up on the couch and create things.. though with a full time job, horses, kids, husband and everything else going on in my life usually those hours are reserved for the evenings after everyone (both 2 and 4 legged) are fed and bedded down for the night, or the early mornings before anyone's awake.. or rainy weekends .... it is a very relaxing thing though and I can't imagine being without it :)

Thanks for responding ladies.:)

I agree, crocheting is what it is all about at my age now.

I live in the country on five acres of land in a mobile home and I am itching for warm weather so I can go out on my deck and sit and crochet. I have no chores or animals othere then my ig black dog tot ake care of

My children are grown and now it is my turn to play.

Today I was going through my big boxes that aren't unpacked from our move in Oct and sorting out things and yarn and squares. I must have five box fulls of squares to put together.

And then I have all kinds of dolls and stuffed dolls. I don't have room to put everything out so am thinking of getting rid of some of my dolls.

I have a big long bedroom that is my craft and also where my computer is. When the sun is shinning I open the blind and look out the window at the valley and mountains.

I live in Colorado Springs Colorad and I have the front view range of Pikes peak and Norad and live only 10 miles from town. We are close to Peterson Airforce Base.

Mary Ann

whats wrong with sitting and crocheting, i often ask my hubby that when he comes home and see's i am where i was when he left:lol :lol not that i don';t at least do something, i always feed the cats:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl they don't mind that i spend the day crocheting. is my life blood. and i stand by it, and thats my final word:P :P :P :hug :hug :hug

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Ditto!! (Except I have a dog) Oh, and I change diapers, and always have dinner ready when he gets home, so he has nothing to complain about! :D

Tina

Archived